Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Friday, September 28, 2012

I do watercolors...

One of my classes this semester is a water based media class. IT'S FLIPPIN' AWESOME! I get to paint lots of perty pictures. I'm doing Batman soon. And a close up of Bailey's, about as close to Bailey's you can get without getting your nose wet. So far I've done pretty flowers :) Yayy flowers!

So this week has been pretty fun. Last week I went on my first college speech and debate trip to Colorado Springs at the Air Force Academy. It was a blast! I did horrible at the meet and saw a few friends that I haven't seen in a while. (I won one debate round though!) Our team won sweepstakes for debate (big deal!) and a few of my team mates took home trophies as well.

I got to see my buddy Shauna while I was there. We had pie :)

I attempted to fix my iPod screen but resigned to letting my friend help me because now my screen won't work...

I'm brunette again!

I'll post pictures of my water colors as soon as I get them scanned :)

P.S. I have an etsy page now to sell my art if any of you are interested. I'll do copies of whatever is posted on there and special orders if you pm me about it :)

Tootle loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment