Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Monday, October 1, 2012

The Addictive Blog Award

So I haven't done this yet but I got nominated my Lori over at dearmsmirgaine.com She is my mom and she decided to nominate my blog :) Thanks mom!!! 




Here are the Award Rules:
  1. Thank the person awarding you.
  2. Share a little about why you blog and how the journey started.
  3. Paste the blog award on your page.
  4. Nominate 10 other bloggers you feel deserve the award.
Story
I started blogging one dreary day in September of last year. I had just moved down to North Carolina and things were NOT look up for me. My boyfriend had broken up with me because he couldn't handle the distance, I had no plan, no goals, no ideas..... Basically I sat on the couch and watched four seasons of Charmed in about a week. Nutella had become my best friend. I told myself one day, I said "Self, you need to get up and do something. You can't just sit here and pretend that you're not falling apart and getting fat." And thus the blogging began. It had become an escape for me to express myself when I didn't have anywhere else to go. If it wasn't for food, I would've stayed in my loft bedroom until they came up one day and found my rotting corpse. It's been over a year and it's been great. :)

Thank you all for helping me through my tough times! And thanks again mom for the nomination! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment