Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

*insert animal with dangerous things*

Hello blogesphere! I'm back. I'm sorry I left you for so long but school crept up on me and I had to catch up on things and it was awful! But I'm back :) and to bring me back, I'm going to post a conversation between my lover Stephanie and I. This conversation started about how I'm going to miss her because I'm leaving to be an RA at another hall on campus and therefore I shall miss her dearly.

  • Jordin
    I miss you already
  • Stephanie
    i miss u too
  • Jordin
    Lotsandlotsandlots
  • Stephanie
    miss u more!!
  • Jordin
    No.
    You don't.
  • Stephanie
    yes i do
  • Jordin
    ILOVEYOUTIMESINFINITYPLUSINTINITYTOTHEINFINITY-ITHPOWERDIVIDEDBYZEROCREATINGABLACKHOLEWHEREEVERTHINGGOESBECAUSETHAT'SHOWMUCHIMISSYOU!
  • Stephanie
    i love u times infinity times infinity forever
  • Jordin
    I love you with that to the infinity-ith power
  • Stephanie
    i cant beat that
    MONKEYS!!!
  • Jordin
    Walrus
  • Stephanie
    elephants
  • Jordin
    Penguin
  • Stephanie
    kangaroo on crack
  • Jordin
    Giraffe on heroine... 8OZ OF SWEET MEXICAN BLACK TAR HEROINE
  • Stephanie
    fish smoking a cigar
  • Jordin
    Playtpus smoking a pipe
  • Stephanie
    sealion with a meth lab
  • Jordin
    Orca with obsessions with qtips
  • Stephanie
    donkey with a bottle of alcohol
  • Jordin
    Elf with shopping addiction
  • Stephanie
    mouse with a grenade
  • Jordin
    Bat with a surgical knife
  • Stephanie
    rat with a 44 magnum
  • Jordin
    Wildabeast with brass knuckles
  • Stephanie
    dragon with a spiked bat
  • Jordin
    A chipmunk with a battle ax
  • Stephanie
    shrimp with a tree trunk
  • Jordin
    Panda with a chainsaw
  • Stephanie
    deer with a blowtorch
  • Jordin
    Pig with a broadsword
  • Stephanie
    sheep with a stick
  • Jordin
    Meadowlark with gang tattoos
  • Stephanie
    blue bird with a taser
  • Jordin
    Moose with a lightsaber
  • Stephanie
    hamster with a filing cabinet
  • Jordin
    Bison with cement shoes
  • Stephanie
    kangaroo with a boulder
  • Jordin
    Koala with a spear
  • Stephanie
    bird with a dagger
  • Jordin
    Zebra with an xacto knife
  • Stephanie
    gorrilla with an airplane
  • Jordin
    snakes with throwing knives
    I would too!
    Wrong person...
  • Stephanie
    lol
  • Jordin
    Llama with a playboy bunnies fake boobs
  • Stephanie
    rabbit with a carrot bomb



    Who wins?! 
    Post in the Comments :)

    Remember! 
    Stay random!
    Stay awesome!
    You're beautiful!

1 comment: