Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ok... So here it is.

The last month or so has been ridiculously hectic and that's why I haven't gotten on as much... sad face. BUT in that month and a half I got a lot of stuff done!

1. I finished a blanket I made for my mom's mom. Apparently she liked it so much that she took a nap with it in 80+ weather. Silly lady lol.

2. I visited a crap ton of family! I didn't get to see all of them but it's not like I'm going to keel over and die or something *fingers crossed* Even then, I'll see them in heaven! Yayyyy!!!

3. I got more pillows done! If you follow my blog you'll know what I'm talking about but if not here's what I'm talking about. I call it Pillows for Patients.

4. I drove ALL the way back from Colorado to the east coast! It. Was. Legendary. My dad and I even stopped in Metropolis and hung out with the big super man statue. AWESOME.

5. I've gone shopping for all my mission clothes! And since I have nothing to do all day long I'll eventually post pictures of my outfits for the likes of my viewers to... view?

6. I WENT THROUGH THE TEMPLE!!!!!!!!! It was fantastic. If you don't know what that means feel free to look around on here.

7. My wisdom teeth are coming out on Friday!

8. I report for my mission in 35 days! Here's my mormon.org profile for those who want to see it.

9. It's humid! (Ok so I didn't actually do this one but I looooooooove humidity.

10. I treated my sister to ice cream and then went and played on the swings in our little neighborhood playground. Fun story... Both of our names are Jordi/an (Mine is With an I hers is an A.)

Ummm... I can't think of anything else that I've done that's totally awesome or not so awesome so I shall leave you to your thoughts.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment