Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm starting something! I need your help!

So for awhile I was making pillows and donating them to the Children's Hospital. Now that we are settled into a place I want to get back into it and I want to make it into an organization. I want to call it Pillows for Patients. If any of you want to be apart of it let me know! Whether it's a donation (fabric, thread, stuffing, money) getting a group together and having a pillow day, or whatever you want let me know! My email is jay_girl6233@live.com and put in the subject line Pillows for Patients.

Since I work at a Michael's store I see craft ideas all the time and I think it would be a fun idea to do a link party homemade gift exchange to celebrate the holidays! To participate shoot me an email with the subject line Holiday gift exchange along with your shipping address, name, and anything else you deem important. I will pair you with someone and you guys will be exchange partners. (It's like Secret Santa only cooler!) Rules are you have to make a gift and send it with in the time period. Send me an email between the dates Nov. 10-Nov. 17 and have your gift sent to your partner in time for Christmas! Also post pictures of your beautiful gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment