Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I got yelled at for not being funny anymore.

So I'm going to try better to be hilarious.

We had a tornado warning today at work and I'm pretty sure I had a mini panic attack. I was standing, re-rolling ribbon and talking to myself to not panic and to relax. I'm pretty sure my co-workers thought I was going to run around or assume the fetal position, suck my thumb and call for my mommy. I calmed down after a bit but I was pretty terrified... Especially when I found out I would have to hide in the bathrooms. (Ewwwww.)

I was thinking about some short stories that I had written and remembered one that I wrote my Sophomore year in English. I'll post it somewhere and let you guys have a look-see. The premise is a girl who moves to a new town, makes a new friend, goes to a party, and then clowns ruin everything! Totally original right? You would think not... but it's quite Stephen King-esk. Here's a tip. Don't drink the juice box.

http://www.inkpop.com/node/585653/read

Forgive me for my slightly twisted mind. I also apologize for the jumpiness of it all... I was a sophomore for heavens sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment