Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Shazzam!

Ok, so the last post was a bust. THAT'S OK! I'll just figure out another way to do awesome things.

So my brother wrote me a letter the other day and I read it and I even replied within a couple of days. *gasp* It's like a trend or something.

So I'm starting to look for colleges and what not to apply to. right now the applications include, Northwest Community College, Mitchell Community College, and my brainstem (because there's a lot of awesome in there.) I've also opened a bank account. This whole growing up and becoming responsible thing kind of sucks. I'm not sure if I approve yet.

Sorry I haven't been posting much. I tend to forget once I zone out after work and watch various videos online.Please someone comment to me!!! I'll post about this hilarious conversation I had with a friend if I get 2 comments! :D The conversation was about meth and the floor. Just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment