Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

May the force be with you.

My dad and I were unpacking more boxes yesterday which is usually a boring task but one box I unpacked made me extremely excited. It was a box of DVDs which was alright but it held a special treat for me. Inside the box was Indiana Jones. Four whole movies of sexiness. I'm totally having a marathon soon.

Yesterday I finished another craft project too! I'm going to use it to hang necklaces and bracelets and what not.

I'm trying to figure out stuff to make a shop with and sell. So any ideas please comment! I would love to hear from the peanut gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment