Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Oh family. What a wonderful thing.

So today I had a couple of packages come to me from my mom in Wyoming. I didn't know this until I groggily dragged my lazy butt downstairs this morning to find my step mom sitting at the table enjoying her blogging. Casual conversation, possible breakfast, then suddenly she got really excited. "Oh yeah! You got some boxes from your mom yesterday. Bring them over here so we can see what she sent you!"

The first box contained pillowcases and my stuffed cat fluffy. At first I thought she had sent me my twin bed sheets instead of my full, alas she sent me my full bed sheet pillowcases. (I'm fairly certain the rest of the sheets are on their way.)

The next box I open I wasn't quite sure what it was going to be. I flipped open everything and I pulled out... A package of pads. And then another one. And then a box of super tampons. And then panty liners. First things that I pull out! I wasn't even expecting them but I'm kind of grateful because it'll save me money later on! Next I pull out various scalp shampoos for my boarder-line seriosis and lotions and ointments for my not so boarder-line excema. This I was expecting.

Last but not least I pulled out three little boxes of plastic toothpicks provided by our family dentist.

I love my mom and the random stuff she sends me. It made every ones day first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment