Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm mad.

I had to work Thanksgiving. It's like family values don't even exist anymore! Sure I'm thankful to have a job, but it is disgusting at how everything has become a price tag. Thanksgiving is about spending time with your family and friends eating and having a good time. Not out spending money on stuff you can get the next day.

I was wished a happy black Friday from a guy that I talk to every now and then. He didn't even mention Thanksgiving.  It makes me sick at how people think they need to buy others love.

Anywho, I'm done with my rant.

I survived the black Friday rush! 9-4. Ewwwww. So I got none of my Christmas shopping got done. I just might buy everyone zombies. It's easy enough, and they come with free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment