Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Finally! A not so boring night!

I finally had an adventure this week! Huzzah! My family and I went to dinner and a movie just for the heck of it (probably to get me out of the house before I started hissing at sunlight.) I love my family, they make my life awesome.

The night started at Ruby Tuesday's where we got scrumptious food and an ogling from the waiter. We got our drinks and straws and I thought it would be funny to shoot the cover at my step mom since she was teasing me. The cover did a swan dive and landed on a table filled with old ladies. I knew then it would be an awesome night.

My dad and I went to get some salad at the salad bar which is perfectly normal for hungry people. At some point Dad decided I need spinach greens on my plate and brings it upon himself to help me out. I then receive a generous helping and he proceeds to ask if I want other various veggies to go with it.

Dad: Do you want onions?
Me: I've already got some thanks.
Dad: Do you want peas?
Me: No. I would've gotten them if I had passed, but thanks.
Dad: Green bell peppers?
Me: No thank you!
Dad: What about tomatoes?
Me: I already passed them.
Dad: But they're good for your prostate!
Me: Dad... I. Don't. Have. One.

After that we sat down and shared some light banter between the family (I stabbed my sister's hand at some point with my fork) and then went to the movies. One For The Money is coming out soon (if you don't know what that book is, shame on you twice) and it makes me want to start reading the books again. They are epic.

We saw Abduction though and throughout the entire show, my sister and I were making comment after comment on Hollywood mistakes and how delicious Taylor is.We got in trouble... Probably won't be the last time either.

On the car ride home we decided that Ruby Tuesday's drugged us while we weren't looking. This led to a headbutt between sister and I during a song we were jammin to. No one wins in a headbutt. Unless a possible concussion is a win. To top it off, My ex-boyfriend friend called and everyone decided that they were going to kick him in the shins when he comes to visit. He's been forewarned to bring shin gards and cup. That might not even save him from my sister... She's a plotter, and she plots evil things.

Basically this is a had-to-be there-moment night but it was fabulous. The only thing that would've made it better would be if there was Nutella somehow involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment