Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

You're killin me man! And my little dog too!

Howdy y'all!

Well I need to make a slight edit to my previous post. The boyfriend is now just a friend but he is no less awesome. He still might be mentioned in the future. Maybe if he's so lucky.

So, there are a few things that I want to talk about. Crying, Tuition for college and Nutella.

Crying. It's the most rediculous thing ever! I mean seriously? The man upstairs must have been laughing his butt off when he came up with this one. "Let's make salt water leak out their eyes! I bet no one has come up with that one yet... It will be awesome!" No. It's not awesome. With the whole leaky water deal comes with a whole bucket of nasty. Capt'n Justus Does not approve this message. Sometimes I wish I was a sociopath just so I wouldn't cry. (I think it would be quite interesting not to feel anything really... I might try it for one day and see how it goes.) However, humanity is quite lucky in being with one less crazy person. They wouldn't be able to handle it. I'm a wily one.

Tuition costs are ridiculous. Not only will I lose both arms and both legs going to school but I'm pretty sure that I'll have to sell my kidneys and half of my liver as well. The Art Institute will be a great place to study! When I'm nursed back to health and have prosthetics. An associates degree for culinary arts is $44,303 not including the books and the $800 for a set of uniforms and knives. My dad said the following: "You need to be sure this is what you want to do. Like Pregnancy sure! No turning back afterwards!" I love my family. If you want to see me as a whole human being, I suggest you come and visit me before January. Otherwise, it was nice knowing you all at a semi-reasonable height.

Nutella. Mana from heaven. Spread of the gods. I love this stuff. I might create a whole left side of the menu around Nutella. If you haven't tried it, you need to. If you refuse to try it, you will no longer be my friend. Ever. Unless you try it.

Give me topics on which you want me to discuss. I will give you my opinion on them... And possibly a wounded soul. Occupational hazard I guess. (I'm not sure how many different topics I can come up with one my own unless you want to read about cows and toenail clippings.)

Love,
Capt'n Justus

No comments:

Post a Comment