Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Monday, September 19, 2011

It's a ghost! A ghost I say! With fab purple shoes I might add...

 Hello again. :)

I have become a believer. In ghosts. These things are freaking scary! Current ghost encounters include the TV turning on and off all by it's lonesome, doors opening and closing, mirrors tilting, weird noises, lights flickering... Basically your normal ghostly things. All I have to say is that thing better keep it's distance otherwise I'm going to have to resort to kicking it in the exoplasm. Or run screaming from the house like the little girl I am on the inside.

My brother wrote me a letter today! For those who don't know, I'm Mormon. My brother is currently out on his mission and so I haven't seen him in about two years. I miss him to Reese's Pieces! But back to what I was saying, he wrote me :). It's like Christmas in July (or in this case September) whenever I get a letter. It's even better when I get a letter from him though. I do a little dance when no one is watching.

I got a new pair of shoes this weekend too. I don't have a lot of super girly qualities, but one guilty pleasure is shoes. Heels in particular. (A girl has to make up for height somehow.) These make me feel like a diva. A foxy. 5'6". Diva. My dad liked them too! And he gave me a boost of confidence to go with them!

Dad: Those look great in jeans!
me: I know right?! They are SO cute!
Dad: You could totally wear them on dates. Well, if you ever date again. 
me: Yes! That sounds like a great idea! I could grow up and be a... Umm... What's the word I'm looking for?
Dad: Spinster? Cat lady?
me: Hermit. I'm going to be a hermit.

Is family allowed to come and visit? If they are, the hermit community better watch out. It'll be a party!
I'm sure I will make a great hermit. As long as I can have internet... You guys would miss me. :) It's all for you.

2 comments:

  1. I think hermits are hermits to avoid parties. :) sorry the little sis has to troll sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. One, ghosts don't just leave my friend -__- But it sounds like it's just there and not bothering you which is good. Let me know if it escalates!

    Two, would it be considered a hermit if we're hermits together? 0.o

    ReplyDelete