Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Monday, September 12, 2011

I'm back and I'm all sassy with a side of salt.

I haven't been on here much because I had school and now I'm graduated and have nothing to do. So I decided that it was time to blog once more! It's been a year since I've posted anything so I will give y'all a quick update on what's been hangin'.
  • I was in high school with my senior year.
  • I enlisted in the Marine Corps.
  • I graduated high school and went to my dad's for the summer.
  • I became un-enlisted.
  • I've applied for cooking school.
  • I have an awesome boyfriend that I met this summer. (I say this because I will mention him in my blogs.)
  • I have an awesome best friend that I miss dearly. (She will be mentioned as well.)
  • I moved in with my dad, step-mom, and sister.
This was the sparknotes version. The book will be written in about 10 years (give or take a few) and you can read about it then.

So here are a few things about me that you should know before you start reading my stuff. I'm fairly certain that I'm becoming an insomniac, hence the more time on my hands. Also, this has caused me to have more abnormal thoughts and so the things I might say could be offensive. I don't mean to be rude, it's just the zombie virus taking a hold of my braincells. On that note, I might add that I'm fairly certain that I will be the beginning of the zombie apocalypse. Luckily for humanity, I will probably be shot before I infect anyone.

I hate squirrels, polka, and stupidity. I love people watching, quirky things, and my big happy family. I have a few loose wires up top and so a few of my things could be off the wall. I love The Bloggess and Pink (the person, not the color). They are personal heros of mine. They're all "we are going to be awesome and you're going to be jealous." I plan on being like that. Unfortunately, I'm a procrastinator and so I will only be a tiny amount of awesome for the time being. A tiny awesome, but awesome none the less.

I'm 5'3". My shoe size is an 8 on a good day. My ring size is about a 5.5. I'm small. Don't be hatin'. Small people will rule the world one day. You might not see us coming, but we will take over regardless of your high status. My whole family is at least 6 inches taller than me, except for my mom. She's shorter than me, poor woman.

I think this is all I'm going to write for now. Later I'll start writing about actual topics but for this one I'm just letting you get to know me a little. Just a little, not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment