Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sorry for the delay! Lobsters ate my socks.

Howdy y'all! Sorry it took me awhile to get back on. I was kind of in a funk but now I'm not!

I've discovered how to cure world hunger. Everyone would take a blimp ride while making delicious sandwiches and putting them into baggies. Then they would be dropped where they would be needed. (The sandwiches, not the people.) On the plus side if it doesn't work, is everyone would get a complementary blimp ride.

Also our family finally found a house to live in! Hooray! My room is bright blue. Prefect to mask my deep dark and dangerous plotting. I also have job interviews. They are for ballroom dancing. Thankfully my two left feet haven't grown completely back yet so I don't have to hack off too much of it.

Plus I have a new jar of Nutella. And macaroons. Everything gets better with Nutella and macaroons.

Also I think I made ants who read this blog angry. They've started attacking my room... one was flying around in it today. I think I heard it swearing at me and saying I was giving ants a bad name, but that could've just been the humming of their wings. Or the ghost.

2 comments: