Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Writing on the Seven Seas causes messy handwriting.

I just applied for a scholarship so I might have maybe one on my arms to keep! I followed their rules and wrote and essay on whatever I wanted to talk about. This is, no lie, what I said. I pray that they have a sense of humor like The Bloggess.

I would like to discuss something that will become a great concern in our future and how I can help. This concern is the zombie apocalypse. I'm sure that you are terrified (publicly or privately) about this coming to pass. I, for one, have a weapons arsenal and a fort (with food storage) already figured out for when this happens. It will be an awful time in everyone's lives and only the few and strong will survive. "What will happen to these survivors in the end?" They will need provisions, warmth, and comfort. “How can a young skinny white girl help with this?” I’m going to culinary school. By winning this scholarship, I will be able to go to the Art Institute of Charlotte and learn by professionals how to cook food for any crowd (including zombie survivors).  Who knows, you could be one of those survivors in need of a nice meal after a terrible war. I would be able to provide you with this meal if I have the funds to go to culinary school. You never know when the zombies will strike, and when it’s all over, I will be there to cook a feast for you and your loved ones. Help me help you and please consider me for the scholarship.

I think I deserve at least something for creativity.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, culinary school sounds intriguing....but I think you have a fabulous career as a writer. Just saying.

    ~Kathi Johnson :)

    ReplyDelete