Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Baha! No why

We are officially moved into our new house! Though we are sleeping on air mattresses and eating food that never has to be warmed up it's great! The people who have stored all of our furniture and such won't be here until Tuesday so it's been fun wearing socks and sliding around on the hardwood like an Olympic gold medalist. Everything is really echoy right now until the furniture comes so I've been talking really soft (yes. I am actually capable of doing this.) and taking phone calls in my closet where it doesn't resonate quite so much. Besides, the best place to have a phone conversation is in a closet.

I had an over the phone (but not in my closet) interview today with a creative arts company for a possible job! If I get accepted, then I'll be teaching dance, music, drama, and helping with other arts. I'm going to slowly corrupt the minds of today's youth with this job. They will be brainwashed into creating only incredibly beautiful things! And then covering the world with it all. Best. Job. Ever.

I'm also working on a drawing  that will totally rock the world. And possibly self-combust due to it's sexyness. I will post pictures when it's finished and then again when it's finished destroying itself. (I kid. It's taking me a long freaking time to do this, I'm not going to let it die in the hands of anarchy and pyrotechnics.)

Thanks to you guys who have subscribed! My day gets a little brighter each time someone does :). And here's a shout out to all those Russians who are reading my blog: You are awesome.

There is also a page on FB if you would like to go and "Like".  It's Jo's Blog.

1 comment:

  1. So does this bring a whole new meaning to coming out of the closet? Like If She would just get off the phone she might come out of the closet?

    ReplyDelete