Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Boo Ya! My toes look like hotdogs!

Howdy! Again!

Our furniture has arrived and so now we are no longer on air mattresses. I'm totally pumped because the floor was a little bit drafty. My family is also going to IKEA today after dinner to get bedroom furniture so I can actually start decorating!

I don't have much to say on this one but we finally have internet so I'll be posting more! Whoop! Also my birthday is coming up soon! For those of you who don't know me I freaking love birthdays. They are awesome. think of awesome sauce on a bun with Nutella and a freaking rainbow and that's how awesome birthdays are. I'm excited for this one too because I'm turning 19! I'm old! *Sigh*

That's about all I have to say. No new opinions about anything or cool ideas... My mind needed a break from so much amazing things.

If there is something you want my opinion on please feel free to comment and give me suggestions. I'm open to anything!

P.S. My toes do look like hotdogs. I thanks my father for that... He has hotdog toes too.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that the "hot dog toes" are a Salzmann trait. Your grandmother and great-grandfather have (had, in his case) them as well.

    ReplyDelete