Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I can't believe I actually made it this far!

Some of you know that it is my birthday today. Yep! 'Tis 'tis. I had a great day too! This morning I woke up and it was raining. I love rain. so I got up looked out my window and thought to myself "Self, it's your birthday. Make some pancakes!" And so I did. So as I ate my pancakes I sat and watched Charmed and then played deBlob on the Wii. I quickly got bored so I took a shower and cleaned my room and did laundry. My sister came home and said Hi then slapped my face. Once she realized it was my birthday she gave me a hug, (got to love abusive siblings.) Dad locked himself out of the Suburban and everyone was running around looking for the spare key for a bit. My carpel tunnel flared up again for some reason too. We had a delicious dinner after everyone was home and then I started drawing. (I'm working on the last piece of my series. Whoop!)

My buddy came over then and gave me flowers, a movie, and brownies. We watched the movie which turned into him tickling me. A lot. For those of you who know me, you know how much I LOVE to be tickled. (Sarcasm.) The brownies were good and so was the movie and the roses are currently decorating my new dresser.

My good friend that I said I would mention later on called me too and we talked about nonsensical things and it totally made my night.

I had a great day. :) Since my family had other responsibilities tonight we are going to celebrate tomorrow with a fancier dinner and presents. (not that it's important... It's just awesome.)


Also thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! You guys rock!

Sorry there isn't much here. I'm super tired and all hyped up on brownie and that's a bad combo for me... I start talking about weird things like turtles, eggs, or guns... Not necessarily in that order either.

No comments:

Post a Comment