Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It shocks me every time.

Well folks, I did it. I fell among the ranks of women who have colored their hair. I am now a brunette. It's actually quite fetching and I do love the color a lot, but every time I look in the mirror, I give myself a little mini heart attack because I think it's someone else. (Possibly Bloody Mary?) I'm not going to lie it's rather fun changing your hair. I might get a wave perm at some point now.

So I started my job last week and so far it's pretty grand. I get to help kids and talk to mean rushed people in the checkout line, and see freaky people in leopard skin skirt with a tacky top (as if the skirt wasn't enough.) It's great!

I haven't decided what I'm going to be for Halloween and it's bothering me. Everything I find is either way to complicated, ugly, or would make me look like a five cent hooker so I'm not sure what I shall do. I love celebrating holidays so I must find something or else I might possibly self combust.

I don't have anything clever to say at this time. Just keep being awesome yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment