Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Imma 5-star superstar!

I finished my art series I've been working on for awhile! I'm not sure what I'm calling it but it's awesome :). Letters keep streaming in the mailbox for me! I like to think of it as fan mail even though it's birthday stuff still. I always wanted fan mail... Anywho it's great!

I also was sent some pics from my graduation and so I'll post those on Facebook when I get the chance. I got a job as well so I'll have a lot more stories to blog about once I start meeting people and have strange conversations with them.

Also I was informed that my last blog kinda sounded like I had made the decision to go back to the Marines. This all depends on if my discharge papers have gone through or not so there are no final choices made at this time.

I still want a hedgehog. They are so. Freaking. Adorable.

4 comments:

  1. Tell you what? You give me a penguin (SUPER CUTE) and I'll give you a hedgehog. Deal? Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your art!! It's so pretty! I'd buy it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you art!! you're so talented! I would buy it..

    ReplyDelete