Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

*Insert interesting title here*

I had some pretty funny stuff to blog about today but none of it stuck in my head so we will just have to make do with what I randomly come up with right now.

So I've decided that Superman is creeping up my awesome superheros list. In fact he is almost parallel to Batman. I made myself a Capt'n Justus superhero person but the stupid computer lost internet right when I was about to save it. I shall prevail! Unless any one of you want to make one for me (or Super Spud. That my superhero's alter-ego hero.)

Tonight was my night to make dinner and it turned out pretty good. It had corn and tomatoes and shrimp that didn't taste fishy! You know like in shrimp cocktails how they sometimes have that nasty fishy taste that make you want to spit it out? Well these didn't have that taste and I'm as to why. It makes no sense. Regardless it was delicious.

I have demands for more artwork from my family. Apparently they all really liked my flower and decided that they wanted something too. Since I'm incredibly nice and amazing I will do this. I don't know when they will be done, but it will be done!

Do you want to be an enabler? Of course you do! Share my blog to others so they can be distracted from non-important things like work, cleaning, and watching after their kids. They will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment