Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Secret agent Polar Bear!!!

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot I got a job and I went on vacation so I've been a teeny bit preoccupied. No worries though! I got ferociously told to write more often and so I shall.

This weekend I went back up to West Virginia to see some friends and I had a blast. One of the first things that I did was go to Wal*Mart with my good friend, my step mom, and my good friend's mom. My friend (Morgan) and decided to go off and look at hats and what not. We ended up donning hats and sunglasses and stalked our moms. We even took stalker pictures of them. It was pretty awesome, we even got our hats as a tribute to the trip. Morgan looks like a polar bear wearing hers.

Next I went to a party at my church where I got to see a bunch of my friends. (I didn't even realize I had so many friends!) We played volleyball, carved pumpkins, and shook our boo-tays to some music. Luckily, the volleyball didn't attack my face like it usually tries to. It tried at one point but my ninja reflexes got it just before it struck a fatal blow. My Batman pumpkin turned out pretty epic as well. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BUDDY CHARLIE! I don't know if you read this but there you go :).

When I got to my friends house, my step mom, Morgan, Morgan's mom, and our friend (a boy Jordan) decided to go on a late night doughnut run. It is about 11:30 at night at this point mind you. The whole way to the doughnut shop, and back we were all laughing and making comments about the balls on Morgan's polar bear hat. We got home and om nommed on the treats and played games until the wee hours of 2 in the morning when Jordan went home and everyone crashed into a sugar comma.

The next day I awoke at noon and we had an epic afternoon of mexican food, street fairs, sexy band singers (who also played guitar. He was oh so sexy and i wanted his number... But I had to leave :'( ) and again shaking of the boo-tay. (My sister and I danced the macareana in the middle of the restaurant.) This was followed by getting ready for Morgan's homecoming dance complete with 2-3 hours of curling my hairs. I'm thinking I just might get a wavy perm. Anywho, we spent a long time with pictures (even in my curlers) and then went to the dance. We all shook our boo-tay all night long lol.

Needless to say this weekend has been great and I miss all of my friends and our shaking madness. I didn't want to leave (I even cried a little, silly emotions) but alas, I am back in North Carolina with my blue room and my job. Next adventure, I shall take over the world. Or just possibly the kids art department... or become Superwoman... Either way I would be super awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment