Pages

About Me

My photo
I'm the kind of girl that tries to get off the see-saw as it's going up and having to hold on for dear life until its down again. I'm the kind of girl who day dreams and thinks of alternate realities that seem so close but are actuality just barely beyond our reach. I'm one who doesn't dream of making a difference, I'm already in the midst of making one.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

I did it!

I got  my superhero made! And might I say she is looking freaking awesome.

Also can I just that the world is also freaking awesome because there are so many colors on the trees!!! Honestly, in Wyoming the leaves turn brown and fall off the trees in about a week. It's almost Halloween, there are still some green leaves but there is also brown, red, gold, purple, and yellow. Holy shapoopy it's beautiful!

I also love Halloween. What other time do you get to dress up and pass candy out to little kids? Well unless your some kind of creeper, it's only on Halloween or a parade or random dress up charity event. Well this year I didn't get a costume done so I'm going to dress up and a street performer and wear my torn jeans and layer on the jackets. At least I'll be warm!

Want to make your own superhero? Here's a link. And don't forget to share it with me! 
http://marvel.com/games/cyos

No comments:

Post a Comment